Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

Travis Kelce passed on Receiver

Published Jul 5, 2024 at 11:20 AM
Add as a preferred source
The above videos are auto-populated by an affiliate.

After last year's successful debut of Quarterback on Netflix, the producers couldn't find enough quarterbacks for season two. So they moved to a new position.And in compiling the roster for Receiver, a highly popular pass-catching tight end had a chance to join the fray.Appearing on the Bussin' with the Boys podcast, Travis Kelce said he declined the invitation to be one of the subjects of the show."After [Patrick Mahomes] did it, I did get asked about it," Kelce said, via USA Today. "I'd rather just play ball, man; I'm already doing enough with the podcast and everything. I'm way over the reality shit, dude. I'm out on that shit."The subjects of Receiver are Justin Jefferson of the Vikings, Davante Adams of the Raiders, Amon-Ra St. Brown of the Lions, and Deebo Samuel and George Kittle of the 49ers. If Kelce had done it, there's a good chance (given everything that happened last year), that he would have become Bruce Springsteen and the rest of the bunch would have been the E Street Band. Or maybe it would have been all about Kelce and only Kelce.The show debuts, without Travis Kelce, on July 12.

Read the whole article
The above link leads to an external page. 49ers Webzone has no control over its contents.
Follow us on:
Enjoy this article? Follow us to never miss an update!

Powered by Follow.it

Click here and check the box by our name!

Read Next

Latest

Trending News

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone